With stiff frame
QADRO is a rigid frame screen studied for permanent installations in the high level Home Theatre sector, in environments where product’s design and finishes present elements of absolute importance.
“Qadro” screens are the result of an accurate design project which brought to a product distinguished by its refined design and particular angle of internal profiles which allows exalting the projection performance, by optimising the reflection’s direction of stem light.
The anchoring system of the projection surface, different from that foreseen for the traditional “Cori” screen, is characterised by the use of particular steel hooks which guarantee unlimited duration, preventing the inconveniences caused by the wearing out of rubber bands.
The possibility to cover the aluminium profiles’ surface with top quality matt black velvet guarantees maximum absorption capacity of the light projected by the video projector, thus optimising the image contrast.
The outer border was properly studied at an angle in the interior part so as to reflect the light out of the spectator’s visual cone, thus eliminating the undesired reflection effects and determining an excellent contrast.
- Screens realized with the following projection fabrics: SOFT WHITE, HIGH CONTRAST SOFT GREY
- Frame in extruded aluminium, section 70×20 mm, rounded at the interior, varnished with epoxy powders of smoke grey colour or flock black velvet
- Rear anchoring of fabric to frame by means of steel sliding hooks anchored at the back of the structure for perfect and long-lasting flatness
- Steel plates for wall anchoring
- Packaging in sturdy cardboard, of volcano type