With electrical command
Professional electrical projection screens, characterized by excellent manufacturing quality and carefully selected materials.
VIDEO ELE screens are particularly suitable for large environments; equipped for a large audience, in which high quality projections are required, such as, for example, lecture halls, conference rooms, cinemas, theaters, sport, cultural and musical event applications.
VIDEO ELE screens are available with aluminum box (section mm. 145×145 painted wrinkled white RAL9010 same as for all visible parts, robust lateral sides and bottom steel counterweight) or without case (with anodized aluminum tube diameter mm. 150 and side brackets suitable for mounting on walls or ceilings).
Both versions are supplied complete with: side brackets made of painted iron for mounting on walls and ceilings, up and down limit switches factory adjusted, electrical switch and installation, use and maintenance manual.
VIDEO ELE can be produced with a wide range of projection fabrics and equipped on request with radio remote control, both with an external receiver or integrated in the motor.
On request, it is also possible to customize the painting of the box specifying the RAL desired by the customer.
- Available with the following projection fabrics: Soft White, Transound, Retro, Soft Matt White in different projection formats 1: 1, 4: 3, 16: 9, 16:10 and with or without perimetrical black borders.
- Front lowering of the fabric in the standard configuration, on request, lowering of the fabric on the rear side of the screen case can be supplied.
- Aluminum box painted wrinkled white RAL9010 section mm. 145×145, open on the bottom side.
- On the version without screen case, the diameter of the winding tube is mm. 150
- On request, it is also possible to customize the painting of the box specifying the RAL desired by the customer.
- Internal anodized aluminum tube diam. mm. 100, which includes the electric motor.
- Somfy single phase electric motor, CE approved, 230V-50Hz, power consumption 120 W 0.50 A, protection class IP 44, 17 rpm, mounted on the left side of the screen. 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Up/down limit switches factory adjusted. Possibility to change the standard settings if necessary. The screen can also be stopped at intermediate heights, by acting on the electric switch.
- Wall and ceiling mounting brackets made of galvanized steel, these can be positioned along the whole length of the box (version with screen case).
- Side brackets for wall or ceiling mounting, made of steel painted light gray RAL7035 (version without box).
- Side caps in painted steel gray RAL 7035.
- Counterweight steel painted light gray RAL 7035.
- Screens supplied with electric inverter for lowering and lifting of the projection fabric.
- Available upon request with radio remote control with external receiver or integrated in the screen motor.
- Screen CE certified, with full warranty of 12 months from date of purchase to the conditions stated in the manual of use and maintenance.
- Screen packed in a sturdy wooden box (version with screen case) or in a cardboard box “volcano” and strengthening wooden board support.
- Size of the screen case: total width of the projection fabric + cm. 20. Version without case: width of the projection fabric + cm. 22