With electrical command, enamelled box
Professional screens with electrical command, realised with box in aluminium varnished with white epoxy powders which can be easily mounted to the wall or ceiling, through a pair of suspension brackets freely positioned on the length of the box.
Upon request, the screen can be provided with radio control to be remotely controlled, and a pair of special brackets to space the screen up to 25 cm from the wall.
The screens are realized with (standard) fire-proof, washable, professional white fabric, and upon request, with other fabrics for front and back screen projections such to satisfy all particular projection needs.
Functioning is quick and silent thanks to the construction quality and materials used.
Particularly ideal for home theatre and video-projections in medium-size board rooms, university rooms, training centres, management offices, hotels and holiday camps.
- Screens made with the following projection fabrics: SOFT WHITE, MATT WHITE SOFT, SOFT WHITE TRANSOUND, RETRO (see technical pages 5/6/7)
- In the standard version, the screen is lowered from the front side of the box, by wall installation the fabric will descend at a distance from the same of mm 81.5 to 97.5, on request, the screen can be provided with rear lowering system, in this case the fabric will be at a wall distance of approximately 22.5 to 16.5 mm
- Screen case of extruded aluminum, powder coated in white RAL 9010, section 85×93 mm with rounded corners on the upper ribs suitable for the fixation of hooking brackets; on the bottom part a longitudinal slot with rounded edges through which the projection fabric descends
- Internal tube for the screen rewinding, of anodized aluminum silver Ø 60 mm, which incorporates the electric motor on special silent-block rubber
- Single phase electric motor, IMQ, CE, 5-year warranty from date of purchase, supply 200V – 50Hz, 0.5 A absorption, degree of protection IP 44, 17 RPM, in the standard version the motor is mounted on the left side
- screen up and down electric inverter standard supplied. Screen up and down limit switches factory adjusted, possibility of different settings if necessary. The screen can also be stopped at intermediate height by pressing the electric inverter switch
- Suspension brackets are standard supplied and can be mounted anywhere along the whole housing length. Brackets are steel made, epoxy powder coated in white RAL 9010, suitable both for wall or ceiling installation thanks specific expansion anchors
- Screen case end caps steel epoxy coated in white RAL 9010
- Robust individual packing in double cardboard type Volcano
- Product CE certified, full warranty 12 months as specified on the operating and maintenance manual
- Optional accessories: radio remote control, spacing brackets
- box dimensions: size of the base of the canvas +7 cm