With director's decree 24 October 2017 the Ministry for Economic Development has defined the procedures and deadlines for submitting applications for access to subsidies for the micro, small and medium-sized enterprises which provides for a contribution, through the granting of a 'voucher', of an amount not exceeding 10 thousand euroaimed at the adoption of interventions for the digitisation of business processes and technological modernisation.
What it finances
The voucher can be used for the purchase of software, hardware and/or specialised services enabling
- improve business efficiency;
- modernising work organisation, through the use of technological tools and forms of flexible working, including teleworking;
- develop e-commerce solutions;
- benefit from broadband and ultra-wideband connectivity or connection to the Internet via satellite technology;
- carrying out qualified staff training in the ICT field.
Purchases must be made after the Voucher has been booked.
How it works
Applications may be submitted by companies, exclusively via the computerised procedure that will be made available on the Ministry website, starting from 10 a.m. on 30 January 2018 until 5 p.m. on 9 February 2018.
As early as 15 January 2018, it will be possible to access the IT procedure and download the application to be completed.
To submit the application it may be necessary to engage the services of professionals who can process the documents confirming the technical design of the infrastructure and support the company in the implementation and reporting of the project.