Manual projection screens with coated aluminium case CSR rewinding system
Manual projection screens with high quality torsion spring mechanism that enables to lower and stop the screen easily, at the height desired, with no need of anchoring it to the wall.
The spring mechanism features the CSR device (Control Screen Return) to guarantee a smooth screen rewinding speed.
Elegant, sturdy aluminium construction and total absence of visible screws.
The attention to details, as well as to material used is a key feature of this product.
The Matt White fabric has been chosen for its stability and flatness to ensure the total absence of undulations, curls and especially troublesome welding, even on the large format.
The rear darkening back fabric eliminates any possible interference caused by light sources placed behind the screen.
DOMOROLL screens are a valuable solution in the manual screen segment, ideal for many different application.
- Screens designed with MATT WHITE fabric (see technical data sheet pages 5/6/7)
- Available 1:1 format without black borders All screen formats available do not present any welding on the projection surface
- The screen has to be lowered from the rear side of the box, it can not be provided with front lowering system. When the installation is directly to the wall, the screen lowers at approximately 29-45 mm wall distance
- Extruded aluminium housing epoxy powder coated in white RAL 9010 colour, section size mm 85×93 with rounded corners, provided with reinforcement on the back side for hooking brackets; on the lower side a longitudinal slot with rounded edges allows the descend of the projection screen. Internal steel tube for fabric wind up Ø 45 mm, inside which a torsion spring enables the screen to be lowered and stopped easily approximately every 13 cm
- Suspension brackets are standard supplied and can be mounted anywhere along the whole housing length. Brackets are steel made, epoxy powder coated in white RAL 9010 colour, they are suitable both for wall or ceiling installation thanks specific expansion anchors
- The screen housing end caps have a nice rounded design and are constructed in sturdy, shock absorbing ABS in white colour
- The lower bar has a pleasant drop shape form and it is complete with white ABS end caps
- Equipped with sturdy ABS handle to lift and lower the screen in light grey colour RAL 7035
- Robust packing: individual packing in double corrugated carton (volcano type)
- CE certified product, 12 months warranty see conditions indicated on the instruction and maintenance manual
- ACCESSORIES on demand: pair of spacing brackets
- OVERALL HOUSING SIZE: fabric total length +18 cm
- NOTICE: for the 387643 (300×225) model the CSR system isn’t available.